Title: Area Sales Executive
Ready to control your own sales destiny? To go to work for a company that invests in marketing to fast-forward your sales efforts? If you are ready to “lead the pack” in a B2B, professional service and SaaS solution environment, we need to talk immediately.
Our Area Sales Executive develops new customers for our proven Safety Management Services and interacts with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction, willingness to be a positive reference and expand usage of our products and services. This position provides for creativity and latitude to meet and exceed activities and quotas.
The salesperson’s role includes these responsibilities:
- Proactively identify and contact potential customers and existing accounts. This involves account research, cold calling, in-person calls, phone calls, emails, support of company marketing events, and follow-up of leads.
- Qualify prospects to determine the benefit of Optimum’s products and services;
- Assess the urgency of that benefit/need and position Optimum products and services strategically against alternative solutions.
- Relate to prospects and guide them through the buying process.
- Understand negotiating strategies, answer prospects concerns and handle typical objections that occur in the sales cycle, satisfactorily.
- In order to sustain the revenue stream of multi-year agreements and to ensure renewal of same, sales reps must maintain regular contact with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction with our services quality, support, and processing.
- Participate in contract renewals of existing customers
The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree (typically in business administration, marketing or communications) or the equivalent in work experience, and 5+ years personal quota sales responsibility in a Business to Business market.
Candidates with experience selling professional services, managed services or outsourced services may be given preference. The candidate will have specific sales training experience and advanced communication, listening, and writing skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required. Valid driver’s license and good driving history required.