Title: Finance Manager
Location: Naperville, IL
If you are the kind of person who can make sense out of data and works well with numbers, we have a great opportunity for you. Optimum Safety Management (OSM) is looking to fill our Finance/Admin position with a passionate individual who will help us achieve our vision: workers everywhere valued and safe. As the Finance Manager at OSM, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, safeguarding of company assets, while also looking forward to determine near-term status of key financial indicators. This position plays a critical role as we look to grow the company significantly in the next few years.
- Reporting of financial results on monthly basis, including journal entries, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements. Selected KPI reporting weekly. Quarterly taxes and bank reporting also required.
- Managing cash flow, including all aspects of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Forecasting of sales, profit and cash flow.
- Financial analysis related to opportunities for improvement in financial results.
- Compilation of annual budget, with input from multiple sources.
- Management of Human Resources activities, including employee benefits, on-boarding and termination.
The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree (typically in business administration, Accounting or Finance) and at least 3-5 years of related experience.
- Professional and clear communication skills across all levels and functions within the company.
- Process oriented with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Flexibility to redirect activities toward highest value opportunities, as needs change.
- Self-motivated to react quickly and live Optimum’s Core Values.
[sf_button colour=”accent” type=”standard” size=”standard” link=”http://www.cindexinc.com/c/4DD92F” target=”_blank” icon=”ss-cursor” dropshadow=”no” extraclass=””]Click Here to Apply[/sf_button]